The RaceSense Tyre Gauge has been designed to save you time in the pits and on the track.
Tyre pressures are critical to performance but the majority of gauges can be out by 1 to 2 psi or more. We’ve designed a high-quality rugged gauge that’s as accurate as those used in the highest echelons of motorsport. As well as precision measurement it has some unique functions and does a lot more than any other product.
Accuracy better than +/-0.1 psi*
Rugged metal case and water resistant
Normal Gauge & fast Multi-Tyre modes
Sync to iPhone, Android or computer
Optional plug in thermocouple for temperature sensing
RaceSense Tyre Gauge
- Professional Tyre Gauge, carry case, USB lead and manual
- Professional tyre gauge, Type K thermocouple, carry case, USB lead and manual
RaceSense is designed to be very precise. Measurements are typically accurate to less than 0.1 psi and the gauge is sensitive to pressure variations down to 0.01 psi.
- Accurate to 0.1 psi*
- Range up to 100 psi
- Switch between psi, bar, kPa or kg/cm2
- Automatic tyre mode records initial pressures (max) and adjusted pressures
- Ambient temperature and barometric pressure
- Plug in a type K thermocouple tyre probe for temp readings too**
RaceSense has a multi-tyre mode which is a real game changer for quick pit stops. There is no need to remember or write down pressures.
- Record pressures on all tyres without pressing any buttons
- Starting tyre and direction can be preset (anticlockwise/clockwise)
- 2 or 4 tyre mode
- Record tyre temperatures (inner, middle, outer per tyre) with thermocouple probe
- Set vehicle number
- 7 Presets available for easy change between vehicles
TO USE: Just fit the chuck on first tyre valve, adjust pressure until correct, move onto next tyre, adjust pressure etc, etc.
After all tyres have been measured the data will be saved automatically with time and date and ambient temperature and can then be exported. Initial and adjusted pressures are all recorded. If a thermocouple is used then tyre temperatures are also saved. Our iOS and Android smartphone apps will add location, weather, humidity and wind conditions.
Sync to your phone
Racesense Tyre Gauge has a built in phone link, tap to your phone and view the data in the app. No pairing is needed and the upload takes less than a second.
- Shows maximum and adjusted pressures for each tyre
- Temperatures from inner, middle and outer of each tyre and ambient temperature**
- Auto-senses GPS location when downloading
- Auto-senses weather conditions, atmospheric pressure, wind speed and wind direction
- Add notes, edit location
- Export data to CSV file
NFC enabled phone required: Phone 7 and above, Android 5.5+ with NFC. Apps downloadable from the App store and Google Play.
No phone available? No worries, RaceSense plugs into a computer too so you can download a CSV file of your data. No hardware drivers are needed for this so no installation is required beforehand.
Designed for the rigours of track life
- Die-cast powder-coated aluminium case
- Brass tyre chuck is a secure and quick fit
- Brass bleed valve lets you precisely adjust your pressures.
- Polycarbonate screen
- Stainless steel belt clip
- Water resistant
- Buttons are rubber sealed
- Sunlight readable OLED display
USB connection for recharging, upgrading and data download (battery life > 3 months in standby or 24 hours continuous use).
CONTENTS: RaceSense Tyre Gauge, usb cable, manual, sturdy carrying case.
Want to keep your pressures secret?
Use OFFSET MODE to input your desired pressures beforehand. RaceSense will show the offset from these values rather than actual pressures on the screen.
Just adjust until you reach zero and no one will know what pressures you are running!
We couldn’t find a pressure gauge that was accurate and had all the features we were after. As well as precision we knew that many drivers and mechanics were jotting down tyre pressures on bits of paper or inputting into separate spreadsheets. What a pain.
Racesense makes pressure recording easy and accurate
RaceSense has been designed to survive the rigours of track life. We’ve been busy testing it with drivers, technicians and motorsports teams to create the ultimate tyre pressure gauge.